How we Work...
- Product is offered on a pre-selected Pallet basis.
- Variations to mixes can be accommodated, however as each Pallet has been put together taking into account the individual product dimensions and weight to maximize container loading, this is not always possible.
- Pallets can only be made up of product from their respective categories.
- Due to the size of the range on offer, and the many combinations that could be ordered, there may be slight variations in quantities that can be combined per Pallet. The factory will determine this at time of packing. We will be able to advise of any changes prior to shipment.
- The way the program is designed, we place orders with the factory once orders have been receipted for 22 pallets. In season this can take a matter of days, out of season a few weeks.
- Initially, time from order placement to receipt of stock is envisaged to be 10 weeks, however, once a history of ordering has been established lead times could be reduced to 6-8 weeks.
- As soon as product is ready, the factory will make up Pallets as per each order. Each pot will be individually bar-coded, pre-priced (if so required) then pallet wrapped before loading into the container.
- Throughout the process we keep customers informed as to the status of there order.